Sunday, January 24, 2010

I do my part for the environment...

... by saving trees. Thanks to the wife and kiddos and extended family by way of a Kindle 2 and Amazon.com gift cards, I've been reading more in the last month than probably in the last couple of years. This isn't to say that I won't buy a book (or accept one) that's made out of a tree, especially when it's one of my favorite authors. The convenience of eBooks (and often the price, some eBooks are public domain, thus $0.00) lends to greater accessibility. Given how fractured my attention can be at times, jumping from one book to the next without having to lug a bunch of books around is a great treat.

My current list of Kindle books in-progress are:
And those books read on the device?
This is addition to the above-linked Feist book a couple of game related books in print.

No comments: