
Apparently my nephew may be coming home today. Thanks to him and his mom, I can now say, with confidence, that I actually know someone whose water broke in the movie theater. The kid's a trooper and I'm so happy for my bro and sis-in-law. It was a tough battle, but the "Jedi Wolverine" is one tough cookie.
The fun continues at work. This is the busy season and it shows by the circles under my eyes. Last week was Gamefest and, although I felt my talk went well, I spent far too much time in the presenters' lounge dealing with the metaphorical fires that erupted (no day away from the office goes unpunished, even if you're working when you're away) and not nearly enough time hanging out with my colleagues. And I can safely say that I really don't need to eat at Dragonfish any time soon. Good food, just not so frequently needed.
Should make it to the gym today after a couple weeks away. The candy bars they handed out at the all-hands yesterday won. I swore that I lost my sweet tooth - and I still think I'm far more tempted to eat salty stuff. The stomach ache I had last night was testament to my overindulgence. Moderation is key :) When a single candy bar is the same amount of calories and three times the amount of fat that you'd typically have in a meal? Time to say no thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment