In any case, we had a rather slow start to our day today. I've been experiencing a very bizarre body clock lately and I think I need to work on retraining myself to get up earlier and go to bed earlier rather than the opposite. We had some tasks to accomplish today - buy our friend a baby shower gift and go see if T could spend some of her birthday cash.
Well, we got the first one done, but not so much the second.
But about that slow start. After a rather tasty meal of fresh blackberry pancakes, I managed to haul my lazy butt out of bed and get ready for the day, but T still needed to get all ready, so the kid and headed out to the park for some playtime.

Things were all honkey-dorey until Ben showed up. Now, X became fast friends with this stranger, Ben, because Ben brought...

CARS!
Once those cars arrived, I couldn't get my son to focus on anything other than his shiny, four-wheeled obsession. Ben's mother was nice enough and humored us as the drool descended from my son's mouth and his pupils dialated.

It was a good thing we left minutes later to go pick up lunch... the whole rest of the day following, it rained nonstop.
I'm going to try and get back on the Blood Type thing again. It certainly made my allergies less of an issue, helped motivate me to excerise and generally made me feel a lot better than I feel now. I could use a metabolic colonic (so to speak) right about now.

No comments:
Post a Comment