Sunday, September 06, 2009

Dusting things off...

Well, more than just the blog. Today I pulled the guitar out of the garage, tuned it up and started working on chords. A gift from my father, back when I was having my quarter-life crisis (you know, where you turn 20-something and realize that you should've learned ? who hasn't gone through that?). I honestly don't know what I'm thinking. Who has time to play guitar when you've got a week before your 10th anniversary?

Oh. By the way. WOO!

Headed to Maui for sun and fun. Of course, I'll be freaking out about all the work left back at the office - in spite of the fact that I'll be leaving it in more than capable hands. Something's bound to blow up, though. I feel like I'm playing hot potato with a live grenade - only to toss it away as I make a run for it. Yeah, sorry. MAUI! ^_^

No comments: