Today was the little girl's first bite of cereal... no, not Cap'n Crunch (are you having sense memory of the roof of your mouth being torn to shreds yet?). She had baby cereal.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Munch-kin
I've been so busy with work and the kids that I haven't used the camera much, and thus haven't taken enough opportunities to update my blog... Rather than make any resolutions, I'll just tell myself again that I need to stop being so busy and take some snapshots every once in a while.
Today was the little girl's first bite of cereal... no, not Cap'n Crunch (are you having sense memory of the roof of your mouth being torn to shreds yet?). She had baby cereal.

Today was the little girl's first bite of cereal... no, not Cap'n Crunch (are you having sense memory of the roof of your mouth being torn to shreds yet?). She had baby cereal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment