Sunday, January 21, 2007

New Camera

Finally... a new post. And this time with a new camera. I've been beta-testing a new version of mobile phone software and it appears that the programs that made my camera phone work well were supplied by the manufacturer and not by the operation system... so the phonecam isn't pushing out anything decent these days.

That said, I pooled together Christmas and birthday money and picked up a Pentax Optio A20. Yes, it spawned out of camera envy over my brother's new HP 10 mp, but I'm glad that I got this. It not only is a 10 mp point-and-shoot camera with a bunch of extras, it also shoots video at the same resolution as our Digital8 camcorder! This should allow for an easier path of movie-making. The camcorder required that you wait for the tape to transfer over and get encoded before you could play around with it.

So, here's a shot of many more to come. It's not that I don't like posting pics, but rather that I don't always find something to take a shot of that's worth blah-blahing about.


Stretch

No comments: