Friday, May 26, 2006

The British are Coming!

This past week was spent with our new colleague Matt. He comes straight from England. The poor guy started just a bit over a week ago and they flew him from the UK to Redmond on his second week of work. I think we've got him trained up enough that he can get some good work started when he goes back home. This week was certainly a whirlwind.

Here are some shots from the week.

Here's a quick snapshot of Matt and my buddy Jared. Jared just started working at Xbox.com. Very excited for him as I was hoping he'd get a job here at MS soon.



A couple shots from lunch today. We all got taken out to lunch and a movie care of the bosses. First a shot of Matt and my boss's boss's boss, George.



... and then a snapshot of David and my boss, James.



It's been a long week, but we have a holiday on Monday. I'll probably be working a little bit from home, though. Big week next week.

No comments: