
The fireplace is in and all of the baseboard is done. Paint is finished, with the exception of the accent color that's going onto the fireplace. All that's left is:
- Tile, trim and color on the fireplace - Happening on Thursday.
- Carpet - Coming in on Friday.
- Touch-ups, moving in furniture and finish - Friday evening or next week.
All of the big stuff will be done this week... Although I'm trying to decide if I want to mount the TV or just get the TV mount up. It could be either, considering that demo is starting upstairs next week.
In other news, today was my first "Daddy Day" home with the girl. We watched some movies, ate and played and ... well, she slept quite a bit. I got a nice snapshot of her while she was hanging out on her play mat.


No comments:
Post a Comment